Located on the Hobartville Estate overlooking Hobart Town, The Friends School was founded in 1887 by the Quakers community and has evolved as an eclectic mix of buildings that relate the development of design in education over 120 years.
Address: 23 Commercial Rd, North Hobart
Building specs: Type: School. Year Built: 1889. Architects: George Fagg, Bernard Ridley Walker, SWT Blythe