Constantly evolving since the 1830s, Hadley’s Hotel has been home to the Tasmanian Club, a roller rink and Hobart’s first ice confectioner.

Address: 34 Murray St, Hobart

Highlights: Leadlight atrium, stone checkerboard floor, rare rooftop vista

Building specs: Building type: Hotel Year built: 1830s–2014 Architect: Various architects including Walker and Johnston; Bush, Hasluck, Parkes, Shugg and Moon; Viney and Associates.


[mc4wp_form id="1703"]