Saturday 7 September also coincides with National Threatened Species Day. Join our friends at Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Service for a variety of interesting information forums.
- 10am Welcome/coffee – John Duggin
- 10:30am – 11:15am: John Douglas (QVMAG) – Tasmanian Spiders
- 11:25am – 11:40am: Robyn Allchin (NRM North) – Eastern Barred Bandicoots
- 11:45am – 12:00pm: Shane Westley (NRM North) – Cat management
- 12:30pm – 1pm: Peter Puskic/Lillian Stewart (IMAS Utas) – Gull Bolus Collection Project
- 1:20pm – 1:45pm: Dominick Del Vecchio (DPIPWE Save the Devil Program) – Tasmanian Devils and the Devil Facial Tumour Disease
Architect John Button of HBV Architects will also be on site as part of Open House Launceston for casual chats about the design of the Wetlands Centre from 10 – 1pm.
Download the full Open House Launceston PDF program here
Address: Tamar Island Wetlands Centre, West Tamar Highway, Riverside TAS, Australia
Date/time: Saturday 10 November: 10 am - 2 pm
Cost: Free event